The Online Assessor Refresher (OAR) develops current and active FLETA assessors. Assessors must successfully complete all elements of the Online Assessor Refresher once every three years. The three-year requalification requirement provides a formal process for developing assessors, evaluating assessor knowledge and abilities, and managing the list of current and active assessors.
- Total Time - Approximately 8 hours
- Module 1 - Approximately 40 minutes to complete
- Module 2 - Approximately 2.5 hours to complete
- Module 3 - Approximately 3 hours to complete
- Module 1 - Completion of a Web-Based Training Module - Recognizing the requirements for obtaining and maintaining assessor qualification
- Module 2 - Reading assignment and completion of two quizzes with all answers correct - Analyzing the FLETA Standards
- Module 3 - Reading assignments and writing assessment comments with a passing score of 80% - Writing a FLETA assessment report
Prerequisites for Attendance
Active and current FLETA Assessors who have completed, at a minimum, an On-the-Job assignment with a FLETA assessment team, or served as a FLETA assessor and/or team leader within the previous three years.
Serving as a FLETA Assessor provides personnel with the opportunity to work and share best practices with their counterparts throughout federal law enforcement training.
Contact Information: FLETA@dhs.gov or (912) 261-3684