A FLETA accreditation enhances public confidence in integrity, professionalism, and accountability, provides assurance that an academy or program has voluntarily submitted to a self-regulation process, and demonstrates compliance with a set of standards established by the law enforcement community.
For federal departments and agencies that pursue FLETA accreditation, there are many lasting benefits.
- Improved Training Quality
- Support of Organizational & Operational Success
- Minimized Training Costs
- Minimized Liabilities
- Increased Management Confidence
- Increased Staff Confidence
- Support of Human Capital Goals
- Building of Law Enforcement Alliances
- Elevated Training Priority