The FLETA Board and Office of Accreditation bring in 2015 with more training opportunities. Monthly online workshops will provide agencies, team leaders, and assessors information on a specific process or standard.
The schedule for upcoming workshops include:
- Corrective Action Plan (View the recorded session online)
- Application (February)
- Gap Analysis/Policy Alignment (March)
- No Workshop in April
- Building the Accreditation File - Electronic/Paper (May)
- Self-Assessment (June)
- Preparing for the FLETA Assessment for AMs (July)
- Preparing for the BRC for AMs (August)
- Waivers, NAs, and Exceptions (September)
- No Workshop in October
- Transitioning to the 2015 Standards (November)
FLETA Monthly Workshops will be recorded and available on the FLETA HSIN site following the live sessions.
For more information on these and other FLETA training programs, contact the FLETA Office of Accreditation today.